I was at the CMDHB (Counties Manakau District Health Board) CCM (Chronic Care Management) Open day yesterday.
Was good to hear the progress made in the last 2-3 years and the plan for next 5 years.
Let's Beat Diabetes Action Areas
1. Supporting Community Leadership and Action
2. Promoting Behaviour Change through Social Marketing
3. Changing Urban Design to Support Healthy, Active Lifestyles
4. Supporting a Healthy Environment Through a Food Industry Accord
5. Strengthening Health Promotion Co-ordination and Activity6. Enhancing Well Child Services to Reduce Childhood Obesity
7. Developing a Schools Accord to Emsure Children are 'Fit, Healthy and Ready to Learn'
8. Supporting Primary Care-based Prevention and Early Intervention
9. Enabling Vulnerable Families to Make Healthy Choices
10. Improving Service Integration and Care for Advanced Disease
Automating Process Automation
4 months ago